Tuesday, May 2, 2017

More wanderings...

So I may have mentioned that i am planning a couple of online courses, which is an excellent excuse to keep looking for footage... although this of course also presents the problem of where do I find the time to edit and create with said footage? While I haven't quite solved that one, it did get me out and about... There is sound if you want to hear my slightly cold affected narration..


An Artist walk at Mount Annan Botanical Gardens from tara axford on Vimeo.

More info on Mount Annan Botanical Gardens, an hour south west of Sydney, can be found here
Sadly as the weekend drew to a close - it meant there was no time to interpret all the visual material I had collected.. which is why i had to pop into Adobe capture and at least generate a few patterns in the meantime!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails