Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Street combing ... part 2

After admitting to the state of our backyard - i had to have a tidy up..

Phew! what a relief that was. Now it's all set for some Spring planting..

meanwhile - having 'collected' some ... rubbish, finds in my snap lock bag - i was ready for a few more street combed photo collages. Here's how it went:






Some pieces you just know to pick up, others, it's best not to think - just pick!
It's always surprising how they just evolve. It's actually much easier than arranging paper collage!


1 comment:

Kim Henkel said...

Love the backyard clean up...it looks great - and those combing photo collages (or whatever you called them)... AMAZING! I love them. I am a bit behind on my blog reading, but loved all the images you posted since your last combing photo collages (my last visit)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails