Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A few snaps..

So the streets were pretty clean this week - not much to be had for the street comber. The garden however, had a lot of dry twigs and leaves. That lead to a bit of 'garden combing'



There was something about the sticks...

I was curious to 'document' a stick study as i used them as my found objects.
Then it went a little silly...


But why not do that with kids? - they can decorate or dress them and make them into their own characters or even self portraits. They will make me smile when i see them on my shelf...


Part of the curiosity here was to see just what i could do with 4 sticks!
Then i remembered i had 'film director' app and a tripod for my iphone - so i had to give it a quick go. Clearly my plot and editing need work. But hey, more fun to be had another weekend!



stick movie - Broadband from tara axford on Vimeo.







2 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

I love these images with the leaves! What fun! Also love how the sticks look wrapped with a bit of paper... and then the people... how much fun was that! So much fun in one post!!!!

Jenny said...

This is so cute! I love your sticks. My daughter would probably still play with these for hours.Just downloaded a film app onto my phone! Inspired by you again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails