Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zine Fair wrap up...

Inevitably the day of the zine fair arrived. I packed my trolley, boarded the ferry and headed off to the MCA.
Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art
Fellow zinesters arrived and the set up and the excitement began...


I did a quick circuit and took some snaps...







There was lots of energy and a steady crowd, thanks to everyone that 
dropped by at Dudley Redhead


One of my new favourite discoveries was James
and his Little Fish zines, inspired writing.




To see more head to maybe next week and my life as a magazine
both did some stella reportage... Thanks guys!
So, as i go back to something i prepared earlier ... stay tuned..

iphoneography zine available on Etsy soon!
As  my new zines -including the all new iphoneography
guide
will be uploaded to my etsy store soon.

4 comments:

Art by Wiley said...

Love the look of this zine fair! Wish I could have been there. Looking forward to the re-opening of your Etsy store...I have my eye on your Japan zine :)

Camila Faria said...

The fair looks amazing! I wish I could have been there to see all the amazing zines in person!

talktothesun said...

hi!!!
i want the ihoneography zine!
will it be on etsy soon?

Jenna Templeton said...

Thanks for the little mention and for making such amazing zines. Lots of people commenting on my post loves them too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails