Saturday, December 17, 2011

And the bead goes on..

last weekend i had my 'beady' little eyes on some fimo.. i sat at this desk for errr.. several hours..


i rolled.. and rolled...
and baked.. all i had was some black cord..



after a few days my chain arrived... and i could do more..


human bead machine that i was... then it was back to work for those last 5 days of the year..

Now. It's holidays.. I reacquainted myself with the couch for a bit.. which was lovely..
hope you're ready to embrace the festive season with open arms..

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love your yummy beads. I could get into trouble with the fimo too. But I will resist. I've got 4 more days until my holiday. Cannot wait to break free from the routine and lay around like crazy! Looking forward to seeing your latest fimo bead creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails