Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ANOTHER project



The Sketchbook Project: 2011

I signed up for this - THE SKETCHBOOK PROJECT and you can too until the end of October!

Thousands of moleskine sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums as they tour across the U.S.Then they'll enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be barcoded and available for the public to view. That does sound good doesn't it?

There's quite a few themes to choose from - or they'll pick one for you..

I have begun mine. No! it's not daunting! No, I'm not avoiding it every weekend! Yes! I'm really enjoying experimenting with different styles..

There's a flickr group.

So here is my beginning of what is yet another project..


3 comments:

Sandra Eterovic said...

Gosh that sounds like a daunting project! Your pictures look gorgeous, and very finished for a sketchbook. All I have in mine are biro scribbles and NOTES.

I have very much enjoyed looking at your blog, and I admire how you document your creative excursions too! Great to meet you.

Busy Bird said...

Love the scarecrow image!

Betty Jo said...

Clever you! Love all three.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails