Monday, June 14, 2010

Off to the post box...

Amongst all the hustle and bustle of working full time and having family responsibilities I'm trying to get out there and participate a bit, see a bit, do a bit...so thank you Pip for continually having the ideas! I couldn't resist the 'envelope' project.. Here's something i finished off to put into mine..

Funny how a sudden purpose can propel you into action and help force you to make decisions..
How do you decide which creative project to choose when time is limited?

the envelope project

2 comments:

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

angela said...

Is funny that : )

Great envelope! As soon as I feel a little better I best get one started too... imagine winning all those amazing envelopes and things inside!!

Thank you for your well wishes, I've been blessed with two working nostrils today so I'm feeling like I've won the lottery!

I've just posted a link to a great little Tokyo book over on my blog, thought you might be interested.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails