Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm back!

Wow! who can believe it. Just over 2 weeks spent in Japan. What did i do?
Ate gorgeous pastries and wonderful little bits of loveliness from ceramic bowls of varying sizes.. checked out the shops for stationary supplies.. went hunting around alley ways and back streets for tiny handmade items
and naturally had a ball! I missed you all of course. So stay tuned and I'll edit some shots of scenic + crafty finds with some commentaries.. have also got some great books and heaps to show you.

Although... while i was away the magazine i work on had to close - therefore making me redundant... hhmmm nothing like receiving that info to give you some thinking time on holiday! So I'll endeavour to post my trip as soon as possible but arrived back yesterday and need to have a think about my situation...
x
Dudley

2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

I just knew you and Japan were a great match! If only I was closer and I could come to your slide night.
Good luck with your "situation"
Everything happens for a reason, and I know you ain't going to be sitting around twiddling your thumbs.....
I bet your getting inspired right this very minute xx liz
p.s. you can have a job as my agent in Japan though

katiecrackernuts said...

Yowser. I can't wait to hear more about the Japan trip, but am so sorry to hear about your job. I know we've nattered before about our print media roles and you had said you were concerned about the publication's future, so I am sorry to hear that the mag has folded. So much to think about. I hope it does all turn out for the best. Thinking of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails