In other news ... yesterday was a day in, packaging up Dudley bits and pieces for the Balmain art and craft show in Sydney next weekend. I made a few more of these - my Anti-procrastination brooches..Useful for anyone you know? If you are in Sydney next weekend Nov 8-9 drop into the Father John Therry Primary School, 2 Eaton Street Balmain.
So before i sign off for another week.. recently i was tagged by the lovely Katie and Anna Laura, here goes at attempting some response.. firstly,
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular thoughts/ramblings/details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
1) Sometimes i wonder if I met me for the first time, would i think my name suited me?
2) When i was about ten i would turn my room into a museum (particularly involving a shop) and thought about being a curator when i grew up.
3) When i found out i was expecting twins it felt like i had won lotto - like something amazing that i didn't think would ever happen to me!
4) I do like a bit of singing and dancing. The first musical i ever saw was Annie. My favourite musical is Rent. I absolutely hated the movie Chicago.
5) When i was 12 i won a colouring in competition in the Sunday paper - the prize was a family day out including passes to the aquarium, waterworks and lunch. Back then it seemed so far away - now it's ten minutes down the road.
6) I wish i didn't think about my hair or food so much.
I am tagging my new friend at talk to the wind as i think i have passed this on to everyone else before..BUT
if you're keen to volunteer please raise your hand now...