Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time to market

In other news ... yesterday was a day in, packaging up Dudley bits and pieces for the Balmain art and craft show in Sydney next weekend. I made a few more of these - my Anti-procrastination brooches..Useful for anyone you know? If you are in Sydney next weekend Nov 8-9 drop into the Father John Therry Primary School, 2 Eaton Street Balmain.

So before i sign off for another week.. recently i was tagged by the lovely Katie and Anna Laura, here goes at attempting some response.. firstly,
The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular thoughts/ramblings/details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.


Here goes:

1) Sometimes i wonder if I met me for the first time, would i think my name suited me?

2) When i was about ten i would turn my room into a museum (particularly involving a shop) and thought about being a curator when i grew up.

3) When i found out i was expecting twins it felt like i had won lotto - like something amazing that i didn't think would ever happen to me!

4) I do like a bit of singing and dancing. The first musical i ever saw was Annie. My favourite musical is Rent. I absolutely hated the movie Chicago.

5) When i was 12 i won a colouring in competition in the Sunday paper - the prize was a family day out including passes to the aquarium, waterworks and lunch. Back then it seemed so far away - now it's ten minutes down the road.

6) I wish i didn't think about my hair or food so much.

I am tagging my new friend at talk to the wind as i think i have passed this on to everyone else before..BUT
if you're keen to volunteer please raise your hand now...

2 comments:

katiecrackernuts said...

I love Rent too. We have the soundtrack and when the youngest was very little he used to mince about singing Angels parts. Very funny. He's shy about it now that he knows what it's all about. He just thought it was catchy. Cute to hear a four-year-old singing: 'it was my lucky day today down on Avenue A when a lady in a limousine came my way ...

rduht said...

Your Best Choice! wow power leveling and wow gold wow gold

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails