Sunday, June 29, 2008

Model Son

So that's it then, my week holiday over. Back to the city and the day job. Today was nice - mostly spent at home - Mr R jnr (age 10) stocked up with hot glue gun sticks and fashioned me a rather nice robot! I love it!!! I guess he should have a name? any ideas?
I think I've had a good week - packed a lot in really when i think about it .. so yes an excellent rating can be awarded. But why do i have a huge pimple trying to erupt under my right eyebrow? Some things should just NOT happen beyond a certain age... night night .. might be a few days away now.. the kids have to finalise their "beliefs" projects due this week. An powerpoint version of 'Heaven' by MIss R and Mr doing a poster version on "Aliens".

1 comment:

thetinylittlegirl said...

love the robot! what a talented young man :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails