Sunday, June 1, 2008

And now for something, a little different

Hello, I'm sitting here with the sound of rain overpowering any other noise. Hope you all had a good week. Friday nights lately have been spent 'tucking in' early to take advantage of a weekend creating. Often the difficulty lies in exactly what to do, where to start etc. So yesterday after tackling some ongoing paper mache I found myself in the shed doing these. A lot of other stuff you may have seen is quite 'tight' and all graphic design-ee. But two of my favourite artists are Basquiat and Yoshimoto Nara. I love their use of texture, characters and line work. So i decided to have a play, this is what happened.
I have a put a couple in my Etsy shop just because .... i can.

1 comment:

Betty Jo said...

Love,Love
Love,Love!

xliz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails