Sunday, May 25, 2008

Be Zine!




Hello! welcome back - hope you all had a great week. Just wanted to catch up. So Dudley went out - to the Sydney Zine Fair, Dudley's second zine fair - but the first time with all the other bits and pieces.
I thought i might have nightmares about getting the day wrong, but no worries it was fantastic. Thanks to everybody that stopped by - and for those that couldn't make it stay tuned as the Etsy shop will now be updated... in the next few days.
The MCA was a wonderful location, views of the harbour and a great buzz in the room. I loved looking at everyone's amazing talents. The pics here just show a small snippet of the vibe..
Hhhm. now I can get back to my other projects...

6 comments:

Dick & Dora said...

It looks fantastic Dudley. I hope you had fish and chips in celebration! Dora x

feedthedog said...

my first visit to a zine fair.. was totally overwhelmed by the talent! what a great location and high energy vibe in the room .. though a little too jammed packed for my liking, couldn't get to see all the stalls in comfort and ease .. as an oldie i like to browse in comfort and ease.

your stall/ products just beautiful Dudley.
sooty is swinging happily from my mobile....

katiecrackernuts said...

Oh wow, looks like it was great fun. I walked dogs with my Girl Guide unit and then spent four hours - yes, four hours, sorting out my unit's camp room. At least it's out of the way, and like you, I can now focus on other stuff. I hate it when big jobs like that are hanging over your head. Phew.

marianne said...

HI Tara
If you happen to have any of your 'found in Japan' zines left can you put me down for a copy? I will check back at Etsy a little later but i don't want to miss out! Congratulations on such a fine lookin' stall!

Betty Jo said...

Wish I was there, sigh!I will check your etsy....xxLiz

veronica darling said...

It was great meeting you! I was extremely overheated in my fake fur but it was just great to see your things, and you looked totally profesh with the rest of the cutie stall holders!

Take care xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails