Thursday, April 3, 2008

Grab a blanket...


...Magazine that is.. arrrrw.
i discovered this enjoyable item recently - a pdf magazine.. It is initially difficult to stop yourself from wanting to print the whole entire thing immediately.. but then nice to call up (pretend you are setting in front of your monitor working or paying bills.. oh - so anyway this months theme was music and how you react. They welcome contributions - and I was thrilled they had included my tofu playing guitar head....
plus heaps of useful/inspirational/cool stuff - including an interview with the artist behind 'Keane's' album art.
No need to troll the newsagents...



1 comment:

katiecrackernuts said...

I know, I know, I know. I've already done the pouring over it thing at my desk. I am a bit of a technophobe and wanted to share a pic with my art student stepdaughter. I ended up sending her the whole thing, which is fine, but it was a big file. How do I cut and paste one particular page or spread?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails