Yes I'm still here, altho sleepy - so probably a good idea for us all to keep this brief. Perhaps come back again this week and I can fill you in on more useful/interesting items. BUT for the meantime the (I guess she's still lovely) Sally did this - the ol' 7 things about yourself. Now I'm going to enter into the spirit but, sadly, I am not able to pass it on. Cries of disappointment I hear you sniffle, well feel free to volunteer. But to you who lurk in the cyber shadows, quite frankly I've run out of people. Yes that is sad, now I feel teary.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
1. The other day I remembered that when I did a watercolour painting class at age 13. I did a portrait of Boy George. (For the young folk - he was lead singer of eighties band Culture Club).
2. One of the best things to me about being a teenager in the eighties was Flashdance and Fame.
I really wanted to break into spontaneous dance in my lunch break..
3. I've always enjoyed photographing things. I like using my eyes like a viewfinder and cropping scenes. Once I was on a train and imagined what it would be like to blink and be able to record an image. Probably illegal .
ps - looks like I have to tuck the cats in and go to bed myself (I know the suspense is also causing me pain) but blogger is not co-operating...