Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year and happy holidays! I've just got a few more days before going back to work. Summer holidays mean sleep ins, morning fruit salads, easy days with a little bit of art, design + craft. We've also been trying to do some work to the garden and will be demolishing our old balcony and fence in the next few days.
I'm nearly up to my 100th post. Which makes me think - please say hello! Particularly if you haven't before - I would really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Hanna said...

hello!

SadieandLance said...

Yes hello! That's some yummy looking fruit salad too.

Wayne said...

Happy new year!

red_swirl said...

Hello again! Hmm, not a talkative bunch your commenters, are we? ;)

Shelbyville said...

Happiest New Year to you too Ms Redhead! - can't wait to catch-up with you again and discuss potential 'creative adventures' for 2008...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails