Thursday, January 3, 2008

Georgie Love, indeed.


The other day I was feeling a bit lack lustre and found myself in the shed painting nothing in particular. Then I remembered the lovely ( I say this because her genuine enthusiasm really personalizes her site). Sally at Georgie Love had asked me if I would do a postcard for her. Georgie is her dog who features on her blog and delightful website, (which has a unique selection of handmade things and a profile on who made them).
I was quite pleased with how it turned out. Now i need another idea..

2 comments:

yellow monday said...

The post card is really gorgeous. And thanks for pointing out Georgie Love too. I'm going to go and have a good look.
Happy new year!!

feedthedog said...

beautiful card ... i would love one myself.
and your zines are just divine. superdog is truly inspirational.
great stuff, glad to have found you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails