Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunny Sunday


Guess who was found lurking in the yard? Plenty of hiding material. Didn't realise I needed to do so much sweeping. Probably got disillusioned after the broom fell in two pieces last time. Did a little painting this morning and was in utopia until - reality called me to the kitchen to eat. (why is it that weekend lunches can really get in the way? i want to know more ideas for a quick fix... ) then I had to do all the boring chores and sunny Sunday was sucked away. Not before I dug out an ol' Jamie Oliver recipe where you put a chicken breast, garlic, thyme, mushroom, bit of butter and a few splashes of wine into a foil parcel and bake for 25mins at 220c. Pictures next time. Sometimes I'm a robot, other times I can enjoy eating...
oh well back to the week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails