Sunday, September 23, 2007

Robot softie


The idea for this guy was hanging round in my head last week. He's a present for a friend whose baby is turning one.
It's important to get acquainted with robots early I think. I was trying to keep it simple but feel I went a bit overboard on the stitching. I can feel a mini one hanging round next. Having named a lot of robot's (paintings) in my time - I'm a bit stuck for a name - any suggestions?

Wouldn't it be great if you had a health dial that could give you a read out of any areas you were lacking. I spent Thursday night and Friday dizzy and completely zapped. If only my 'dial' could tell me what i needed... it would save sooo much self diagnosis angst.

3 comments:

Ali said...

He is gorgeous - I love his dial. But I am hopeless at naming things, so don't ask me.

dizzyjadey said...

I'm hopeless, too...and he's a super cute robot.

Digital Scott's illustrationblog said...

Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails