Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sew far so good ...part 2


Young Miss Readhead (daughter, age 9) was keen to see what projects lay in the plastic bags scattered all over the floor. We settled on her making a patchwork pencil case. (Because then if her sewing 'sucked' it didn't really matter, did it?). We were quite pleased with that (I did the zip part - but could do with some tips).

However - today we got out the laminater (woo hoo!) and made the piece der resistance (yeah - the extra special detail) zip pull. Which was Miss R's own computer illo, she provided the chain - I added the bead. Viola!
We think they may appear on Etsy soon.

1 comment:

dani_luigi said...

Wow your little D is very clever, she looks like a better sewer then me :P

I have added the pay it forward details to my blog if you would like to check it out or e-mail me at

dani_luigi@optusnet.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails