Wednesday, July 18, 2007

'Pay it Forward' - who wants to play?


So there I am talking to myself - then I start to get comments. Excellent me thinks. So I go and do some feedback and visit their sites. I come across 'Pay it Forward'. .. and get sucked in. (well, loving the idea of the creative community of course). Basically it means I have agreed to make a handmade gift for the first 3 people who sign up below. (YaY! there goes the dilemma of what to do next..!)

Which means, I now get to promise this on my blog:
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week... LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

SO, if you'd like to receive something from me and promise to Pay It Forward, (listing the promise on your blog and making 3 things) jump into my comments and sign up!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think it sounds like fun! And its definitely something I could accomplish myself - given the timeline. :) Could I join in?

dani_luigi said...

I have always read and thought about joining in the pay it forward footsteps. I would definitley be interested in the challenge. I think I need to get that brain of mine working again.

I also wanted to say, I just l ove reading your blog, I'm an ex-sydney gal and love reading about all your adventures.

marianne said...

am I too late too join in? Fingers crossed to be lucky number three...

Dudley Redhead said...

Marianne - looks like you might be lucky number 3!! I just need an email or link to your blog. please can you leave one - or convo me through my Etsy shop. - thanks!

marianne said...

Great! my blog is www.applehead.typepad.com/applehead.Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails