Saturday, July 14, 2007

Creative struggle


So tofu head, the family and I all had a nice few days away in Canberra. I love leaving Sydney and driving through those big open spaces, the thought of discovering new sights and being somewhere else - doesn't really matter where - just somewhere different. Now I'm ready for a creative project - but deciding where to begin and what to choose can be so frustrating, then it's time to start the week again. Does anyone else feel like sharing how they make a start? How to choose between project x and y? I'd love to know...

1 comment:

dizzyjadey said...

Hi! I've been lurking on your blog for a few weeks...good question you have there. Normally when I'm stuck, I go outside for a walk just to be somewhere other than the work room. If that fails, then I make a pile of the next thing I think I want to do and wait for inspiration. If that fails again, then look at my sketchbooks. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails