Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A new beginning












So here it is.

After wondering what it would be like to have a blog I have begun to type.

Next I'll have to find something to actually put on here of interest. Oh ... so this morning (after being inspired by Jules at www.julieknoblock.blogspot.com)
I did post off an envelope to mailmeart.com so perhaps we can start with that..

This guy was inspired by the electricity meters I saw on my recent visit to Japan. I hope it doesn't just blow away (it was windy around Market Street at 9am).

It felt ok saying goodbye as he was always meant to leave me.

1 comment:

inaluxe said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you've got your blog up and running - I reckon you're going to love having one! I love your water meter robot - he's very cool! I keep thinking about sending one too - might be a nice break from doing other work for a change. Looks like loads of fun!

Have fun xo K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails